Software Quality Assurance Engineer
At Lawmatics, our mission is to enable lawyers to focus on being the best lawyer they can be — to focus on the practice of law, not to worry about running the business of a law firm. That’s why we provide an intuitive, end-to-end client intake, CRM, and marketing automation platform for law firms and their employees. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our fast growing team. This role will be responsible for detecting bugs and ensuring the reliability and excellence of the Lawmatics platform. With experience in automation tools, you will be instrumental in collaborating with the team to continue improving and building on our QA framework. This role combines the precision of automation with the insight of manual testing, creating a comprehensive approach to quality assurance.
You will use your knowledge of software development to support the product and engineering teams in ensuring customer reliability. The QA Engineer will identify and reduce recurring internal pain points and advocate for product solutions using existing tools or scripting. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, strong collaborator and enjoys out of the box problem solving.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with development team to test new product releases and features
- Work closely with product, design, and engineering partners to ensure customer needs are fixed and verified
- Identify and write various types of automated tests using Cypress, Jest, Rspec and more
- Assist with defining success criteria and test plans
- Review product requirements and specifications to develop test plans/cases that are required to pass for releases
- Observe and assist SRE and Architecture developers to optimize infrastructure systems and build system resilience tests
- Ensure products meet the organizational and customer quality standards as well as product integrity requirements
- Review the product code and functionality throughout the development lifecycle
- Develop test tooling to enhance the developer testing experience
- Aid the reliability team with triaging open bug report severity, escalations, and ensuring bugs are fixed and tested
What You'll Bring
- 1+ years of software test development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of QA methodology and software development processes
- Experience in building up automation framework of unit tests, integration tests and frontend to backend tests
Lawmatics is the #1 Attorney-Client Relationship Management Platform, offering an end-to-end solution that provides law firms with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful industry-specific app integrations. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.