VP of Sales
At Lawmatics, our mission is to enable lawyers to focus on being the best lawyer they can be — to focus on the practice of law, not to worry about running the business of a law firm. That’s why we provide an intuitive, end-to-end client intake, CRM, and marketing automation platform specifically built for law firms and their employees. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
The mission of the Head of Sales is to build and execute sales strategy, drive customer acquisition, and build a best-in-class full-cycle sales org.
The ideal candidate is an experienced B2B SaaS sales leader with a proven track record of building, coaching, and scaling a transactional sales team. You will be experienced in growing pipeline, delivering against revenue targets, driven by results, and responsible for your team’s performance in persuading lawyers and legal professionals to implement Lawmatics in their law firms. The key to this role will be a focus on building and developing your team – including recruitment, talent development, and retention – and their ability to consistently hit quota, increase close rates, and effectively create and manage pipeline. And finally, the ideal candidate must be comfortable working at both a strategic and hands-on level with a proven track record of successfully pivoting between the two when necessary.
What You’ll Do
Sales Strategy & Planning
- Develop and execute the overall sales strategy aligned with the company’s growth targets and objectives
- Lead the team through quarterly and annual planning, modeling headcount, setting targets, and monitoring performance
Team Leadership & Development
- Recruit, train, mentor, and motivate a results-driven sales team
- Foster a culture of success, accountability, professionalism, and continuous improvement within the sales organization
- Provide guidance and support to sales representatives in complex deal negotiations and client engagements
Sales Operations & Performance Management
- Implement effective sales processes, tools, budget management, and systems to streamline workflows and improve overall efficiency
- Create a playbooks for AEs and SDRs to execute through cold calling, custom and personalized outreach, creative outbounding, and lead qualification
- Monitor, analyze, and report on sales performance metrics, pipeline health, and KPIs to drive data-informed decisions
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 7+ years of managing and developing sales teams including coaching, hiring, performance management, and professional development
- Experience selling B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of building, leading, coaching, and enabling scale-up sales teams
- Consummate team-player; comfortable working across departments and job levels
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead sales teams in a fast-paced environment and to inspire rapid adoption of change to maximize outcomes
- Willing to take feedback, learn, and grow; an ethos of continuous self-improvement
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field preferred
Lawmatics is the #1 Attorney-Client Relationship Management Platform, offering an end-to-end solution that provides law firms with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful industry-specific app integrations. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.