Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Are you passionate about technology and working for a growing company in a fast-paced environment?
Unleash live is a world-leading A.I. video analytics platform, helping our customers in the infrastructure, renewables and cities & transport spaces take vision from any camera and combine it with A.I. to deliver actionable insights in real-time.
After securing a Series A fundraising round, Unleash live is in an exciting expansion stage focused on the Australian and the US markets. People that are interested in travel and are flexible to work with our globally spread team are our best assets.
To be successful we are always looking for people that thrive in solving customer challenges, and are capable of developing technology that drives innovation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career, gain experience in multiple business units and likes access to the senior leadership team.
We have a young and dynamic, culturally diverse team that is based in Sydney, Poland and soon to be established in the US.
Are you a results-driven marketer with a passion for growth and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
We are seeking a Marketing Manager with a growth mindset to lead our B2B marketing efforts across the marketing funnel to plan and deliver activities that are based on the sales and marketing objectives to support our quarterly growth plans. The scope of this role is suited to a “roll up your sleeves” type marketer with the following disciplines within your remit: Content, Social, Search, Email, PR, Events and with a strong focus on Sales enablement to ensure that our sales team is well-equipped to close deals and drive growth. You will comfortably navigate these disciplines, test, measure and scale the mix best suited for our business.
As a Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with all parts of the business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to manage a Visual Designer and collaborate with other teams including Product, Customer, Sales, and Engineering, and the leadership team, to create engaging and effective campaigns that showcase our cutting-edge computer vision technology.
Join us and be a part of a tech company that is leading the way in computer vision.
This role starts as a 6 month contract with the view to going permanent or being extended.
You will work to drive demand generation campaigns in collaboration with sales and the wider business. These campaigns include, but not limited to:
- Virtual & in person events
- Email and content
- Digital, including search or social
- Joint-branded with partners and resellers
- Partner enablement
Manage the application, allocation and performance of joint partner marketing funds
- Research and write blog articles and ebooks with the assistance of technical and sales teams
- Video and imagery is at the heart of our business. Work with internal and external stakeholders to create meaningful, customer orientated video and imagery assets that supports our sales and marketing efforts.
- Our website continues to evolve. Working with stakeholders to project managing the work involved to deliver the final stages of the refreshed website
- Understand customer personas, their challenges and needs in the verticals we play in
- Build high impact visual assets and collateral
- Map the sales journey and ensure the Sales team have access to a managed selection of supporting material (PDF’s, online, email templates, snippets) to progress their opportunities
- The marketing funnel is your friend, think MQL’s, how we generate them and pass them onto Sales to progress
- Work with the sales team on constantly improving our B2B sales pipeline, from lead generation to sales closure
- Track and report on campaign, content effectiveness
- Your love of data will see you audit our analytics and continuously look for opportunities to increase automation and improve the performance of our digital touchpoints
- Manage the broader marketing calendar of activities that supports our brand, sales and company objectives
- As part of the calendar, create and manage a social media plan across our core channels (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Monitor market trends, competitive products and activities to benchmark and refine our messaging
- Preferred experience in Energy, Mining, Public Safety or Smart Cities
- Preferred experience in SaaS
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or related field and/or experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing, Demand generation or Growth role in a B2B capacity and a proven track record of creating awareness and leads with business outcomes
- Hands-on experience with content marketing (whitepapers, webinars, emailing, blogging)
- Excellent writing skills; ability to work with designers to create marketing material
- Preferred experience working with Hubspot
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You’re confident with data. Managing, manipulating and interpreting
- You have an interest in technology, and keen to delve into new topics
- You are a B2B marketer. This is important as your B2C experience won't get you very far.
- Can-do attitude, bias for action mindset to get the job done
- You’re quietly confident and have strong execution skills. If there is something you don't know about, your first port of call is online to learn and see how you can adopt as a first pass
- You want to build relationships. That’s internally with a friendly group, and external with our partners and customers
- Your energetic personality sees the challenges as problem solving opportunities and you revel in test, learn, refine mindset
- Self motivated and capable of working independently, and possibly remotely
- Enjoys what comes with managing another person, willing to invest time, energy and enthusiasm to grow their confidence, skill sets and ability
Our team is located across several continents with offices in the USA, Australia, and Europe. We work in an agile mode, on location and remote fashion supporting each other with a heavy bias towards open communication and high quality outcomes.
We are proud of our diverse cultural team and hybrid work environment. We believe building a team diverse in people, ideas and experiences allow individuals to perform at the highest level.
See more open positions at Unleash Live
Something looks off?