Partnerships & Alliances Lead ANZ
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Are you passionate about technology and working for a growing company in a fast-paced environment?
Unleash live is a world-leading A.I. video analytics platform, helping our customers in the infrastructure, renewables and cities & transport spaces take vision from any camera and combine it with A.I. to deliver actionable insights in real-time.
After securing a Series A fundraising round, Unleash live is in an exciting expansion stage focused on the Australian and the US markets. People that are interested in travel and are flexible to work with our globally spread team are our best assets.
To be successful we are always looking for people that thrive in solving customer challenges, and are capable of developing technology that drives innovation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career, gain experience in multiple business units and likes access to the senior leadership team.
We have a young and dynamic, culturally diverse team that is based in Sydney, Poland and soon to be established in the US.
As the lead for Commercial Partnerships, you'll be responsible for driving revenue growth through our Partner Ecosystem. You'll grow and scale channel partners including, but not limited to, distribution partners, value added resellers (VARs), regional systems integrators, global consulting partners, and managed service providers.
You will collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders ranging from Sales, Engineering, Marketing and the Leadership team to ensure alignment with Unleash live’s ongoing evolution and broader business objectives. You will attract, discuss, and launch partnerships, and generate growth for the business. Your depth of experience in the industry will give you insights into the partnerships and industry trends that will enable your success.
- Develop and scale a partner-led business and develop a strategy for driving channel sales globally.
- Partner with the Sales team to design and launch partner programs that maximize channel-driven pipeline and growth.
- Lead the engagement with the leadership team to develop and implement channel-driven growth strategies, account plans and business processes for an assigned list of key accounts.
- Forge relationships and collaborate with senior leaders across the ecosystem of channel partners and contribute strategically to the growth.
- Establish operating excellence and lead quarterly and annual business planning working closely with Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and the leadership team.
- Bsc degree in Computer Science/Business.
- Experience with Cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Recognized leader in the market, and the ability to represent an organization at the highest levels at channel and partner events and conferences.
- Established relationships and presence with partners in Australia and New Zealand.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable position, including sales engagement up to and at C level
- Experience working in a high paced, urgency driven environment such as a Start / Scale up
- Management of high value business development portfolios, including the management of multiple vertical industry opportunitiesTechnical skills
- Experience with any major CRM softwareTechnical knowledge of Cloud/IT/VMS
Our team is located across several continents with offices in the USA, Australia, and Europe. We work in an agile mode, on location and remote fashion supporting each other with a heavy bias towards open communication and high quality outcomes.
We are proud of our diverse cultural team and hybrid work environment. We believe building a team diverse in people, ideas and experiences allow individuals to perform at the highest level.