Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
The Solutions Consulting Team:
The Solutions Consulting team is the face of the company during implementation and ongoing growth. Our team helps our customers by solving problems, designing and scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. They act as key partners to our customers and our internal teams and work with our internal partners to make our customers successful.
You’ll enjoy significant ownership of and responsibility for what you work on, every day. And you’ll have a life. Personal development is important and we allow you to play to your strengths while stretching you with new challenges. We respect your time and rarely work outside of normal business hours.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for collaborating with our clients' business and technology stakeholders to implement solutions that enable their success on the Placements platform. Since our clients have unique needs, you will have exposure to a wide variety of projects, and no two days are alike.
Based on customer requirements, you will provide consultative recommendations on how to best use and configure the Placements platform. You will be responsible for ensuring the solution design and system deliverables meet the defined acceptance criteria agreed upon with the client. You will configure and present tailored product demonstrations to customers throughout various implementation and end-user training.
You will also work with internal teams to ensure customer success and will serve as a customer advocate with our product team. You will need to exhibit a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude, and business judgment.
Solutions Consultants must possess excellent technical and business consultative skills to create client intimacy and to act as a trusted advisor. You will demonstrate your understanding of the scope of the project, map business functional requirements to system/technical requirements, and ensure alignment of planning and solutions with client business goals, while managing expectations related to scope of work. This role requires excellent project management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Candidates must quickly become an expert in the functional and technical aspects of Placements.io product and related integration points. Candidates must be a skilled presenter of product features and benefits related to the customer and their business needs.
This position reports to the Vice President of Professional Services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to understand and present complex technical capabilities and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong business processes, process documentation, and process improvement skills
- 2+ years of recent Hands-on Professional Services, Enterprise Product Implementation, Technical Business Analyst, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, or Data Analyst experience is required.
- Growth stage SaaS experience, management consulting, or technical consulting experience is preferred
- Strong experience working with client and stakeholders during full cycle SaaS implementations
- Enterprise implementation experience in aspects of the implementation lifecycle including: Requirements Gathering and Documentation, Solution Design, Product Configuration, Data Import/Export, Testing, and Training
- Ability to creatively find product solutions to solve client requirements
- Demonstrated experience in systems implementation rollouts across cross-functional groups
- Ideally the candidate will have admin level experience in 1 or more system, such as Salesforce.com, Dynamics CRM, Zendesk, Intercom, Workato, ServiceNow, Tray.io, Netsuite, Workday, Oracle or any Ad Servers (e.g. GAM, Freewheel, Xandr, etc)
- SQL, Data Management, Data Mapping experience preferred
- Bonus: Python experience
This is a hybrid role, in office 3 days a week. We are open to candidates in our NYC, Seattle or Denver offices.
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.