Senior Growth Engineer
Lawyaw is a vertical SaaS platform focused on enabling the digitization of legal services. Our platform solves a foundational gap in the market by making it easy to incorporate programmable documents into digital workflows. As a result we are transforming the $150B consumer legal services market by making access to legal services faster, cheaper and more convenient. We are currently power over 1,000 law firms and growing quickly, but have so much more to build!
As a senior growth engineer at Lawyaw you will play the critical role of researching, designing and implementing product experiences that drive growth. You are comfortable across the entire stack, whether that be implementing a new API endpoint, digging through customer data or building out new user interfaces you can do it all. We are looking for someone who has a deep passion for product driven growth. And while most of your time will be spent owning these product experiences. You will also be taking time to lead core growth engineering systems initiatives that will enable these experiences.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, designers and engineers to find opportunities for growth and own its implementation including documentation, analytics and monitoring.
- Analyze customer data and hold customer interviews to discover and validate product growth directions.
- Regularly review the performance of product growth experiments and adjust accordingly.
- Uphold our high engineering and product standards, and elevate quality and engineering efficiency to the shared codebases and processes.
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years of industry experience shipping production full stack code.
- Experience with modern referral and customer tracking tools like Segment.
- Deep empathy for the customer and their pain points.
- Real world experience designing and building out successful product growth experiences.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
Founded in 2016, Lawyaw provides the market-leading solution for cloud-based legal document automation, which helps law firms save time, increase profitability, and reduce errors. The company is an alumnus of Y-Combinator (W18), and is on the verge of a period of rapid growth thanks to increasing adoption of remote technologies since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as strong product market fit and excellent customer satisfaction (NPS>50). www.lawyaw.com