Senior Full Stack Product Engineer
Lawyaw is a vertical SaaS platform focused on enabling the digitization of legal services. Our platform solves a foundational gap in the market by making it easy to incorporate programmable documents into digital workflows. As a result we are transforming the $150B consumer legal services market by making access to legal services faster, cheaper and more convenient. We are currently power over 1,000 law firms and growing quickly, but have so much more to build!
As a senior product engineer at Lawyaw you are tasked with building the products and features that thousands of lawyers and law firms will depend on to generate their legal documents and automate their workflows. You’ll work on everything from user interfaces to backend infrastructure and APIs.
We're looking for people with a deep passion for building top-tier software that delights users. You have a deep empathy for the end user and can't help but fall in love with the problem at hand in order to build the best solution. You are a no-ego doer who is comfortable dealing with change and a bias towards action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and designers to scope, evaluate and design the technical solutions to product problems and features.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our codebases and processes
- Build, maintain and iterate on our core product and features.
- Be a steward of crafting great product experiences and putting yourself in the shoes of our users.
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years experience in a at a top tier software company designing, building and shipping production code.
- Proficiency in designing and deploying clean semantically versioned API's and building portable and reusable React components with clean interfaces.
- Proven ability to lead project initiatives from ideation to completion including rollout, documentation, monitoring and analytics.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment
Founded in 2016, Lawyaw provides the market-leading solution for cloud-based legal document automation, which helps law firms save time, increase profitability, and reduce errors. The company is an alumnus of Y-Combinator (W18), and is on the verge of a period of rapid growth thanks to increasing adoption of remote technologies since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as strong product market fit and excellent customer satisfaction (NPS>50). www.lawyaw.com